Medicare Advisory Services for Individuals
How does it work? What are my plan choices? Where do I begin?
We're here to help. These common questions are asked repeatedly by most people who seek our assistance.
It all starts with understanding your situation. Some people are aging into Medicare and must make Medicare their primary health insurance, while others have the right to delay their enrollment and continue their employer group coverage whether offered by their employer or a spouse's. Not knowing the paths you can take can lead to unintended expenses, delayed benefits and/or penalties for those who violate the very rigid Medicare rules of play. People come to us because we fully understand the Medicare system and its complex rules and enrollment guidelines.
Rick Grossmann, CLU
Our Advisory Services at a Glance
If you’re approaching 65, our service makes it easy to understand your options, maximize your benefits, and take control of your healthcare costs. We're totally objective. Our advisory service is not about "steering" you to a particular company or plan. In fact, our comprehensive approach narrows the field so well, the right plan choices become very obvious.
Here's what we'll do:
- You can choose or we'll assign an advisor to meet with you one-on-one.
- Determine whether now is the right time to enter the Medicare program or advise you to delay.
- Set up a calendar timeline to work toward enrollment, if this is the right path for you.
- Equip you with additional required forms Social Security may require.
- Enroll you directly into Medicare, if you're not pre-enrolled.
- Analyze your prescription drug costs and discuss EPIC.
- Gauge eligibility for other Medicare assistance programs.
- Check which hospital networks your service providers are aligned with.
- Lay out supplemental plan choices that will fit you best.
- Advise you on the supplemental plan choices we think you're well-suited for, and when you're ready to go we'll enroll you into your plan choice directly from our office or by telephone.